WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to all the collectors like me, i'm translating all my blog in english I apologize if anything is wrong in my posts

Translate

jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2011

Review: Hyundai Tiburon GT '03 VS Ford Mustang GT '05

Here are the cars in fact:

1.- Hyundai Tiburon GT'03 (Hot Wheels)

Cool desing and good vynils, the orange tint from the windows not good looking, however i love this car is one of my favorites car ever. Rating: (9.5/10)



2.- Ford Mustang GT'05 (Hot Wheels)

is the 2005 model but this is the good fight is against the Hyundai. The design is the same as classic Mustang with a few tweaks like the color black on the bonnet and the small spoiler on the back. Rating: (7.5/10)



*Definitely the winner is> the Hyundai Tiburon GT'03





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario